You must have been using the Free edition of this plugin and wanted to upgrade to PRO version, that’s what brought you here on this page. PRO version’s biggest advantage is personal email support and guaranteed 48-72 hours reply. You get free support for 6 months and free upgrade for 12 months.
I named this plugin as jcwp youtube channel embed pro,
Lets check what this plugin has to offer.
A screen shot of the
Much sharper and clean thumbnails with hover effect.
Lightboxed video when thumbnail is clicked
You have all control on specifying the borders, border colors, overlay color etc. Above is just an example. The real result depends on how you want to make it look.
There are many other options you can control how your videos are displayed. I’ve intentionally taken out autoplay settings because I think that do not add anything to the usability of the plugin.
- Channel mode This tells the plugin how to render the videos. Thumbnail mode will display static images for your videos and when user clicks on it video lightbox will be shown
- Channel name : This will be the channel name which you wish to include
- Maximum results Number of videos to display
- [not supported anymore] Start Index Pointer from where the videos should be shown. Handy, if you want to show videos from a given position
- Filter by keyword Look for keyword in the video title and filter the resultsImportant: This has been replaced by filter by Videos
- Thumbnail width For thumbnail mode
- Video width Target width of the video
- Show video title Would you like to include video titles as captions
- Embed using Either use IFrame or old object Object embeds. I recommend you to use IFrame
- Sort by How do you want your videos to be sorted
- autoPlay: set videos to auto play when in thumbnail mode. Video will auto play once a light box is shown
As shown in the screenshot below
Colorbox Option settings
As shown in the screen shot, you can manage many options related to Lightbox
And you also have license manager where you can activate deactivate a license.
- Browsers: IE9, FF13, Chrome 20, Safari
- WordPress 3.5.1+
v3.0 (June 2015)
- Support for Youtube API Version 3+
v2.0 (February 2013)
- Initial release
v2.1 (April 2013)
- New: added lighbox settings page
- New: added lightbox look and feel settings page
- Improved thumbnail mode
- New: added autoplay feature for thumbnail mode
- New: Added auto upgrades for future releases
Its really simple to install this plugin, here are the steps that you need to follow
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type in “jcwp youtube channel embed”.
- WordPress will now show a popup window will ask you to confirm your wish to install my Plugin.
- If this is the first time you’ve installed a WordPress Plugin, enter the FTP login credential information. If you’ve installed a Plugin before, you will still need to have the login information.
- Click Proceed to continue with the installation. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or failed.
- If successful in installation, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
- Settings are available from Settings menu on the left and under jcwp youtube channel embed
From the zip file downloaded from the purchase
I do not offer any more downloads because of the bandwidth cost that I was billed for in the past. All past downloads are still available but you can always get the latest version from wordpress.org
- You can use it on any 1 Sites Owned by you
- Support Via Contact Me
- Includes all features
- Unlimited Shortcodes
- Unlimited Sites Owned by You
- Email Support for 1 Year
- Includes all features
- Unlimited Shortcode processing
- Unlimited subdomains
- Remove Free version of plugin, that means deleting all plugin files
- Install this plugin as per you normally do and enjoy
- Will you add more features on demands
Yes! If they are feasible and attractive for others
This plugin use Colorbox jQuery plugin for thumbnails mode
I hope that this plugin will be helpful to you in some form.