Update: Version 8.0.0 (2016 edition) is out now with many improvements and new features. Check out the change log for details. To upgrade from previous version just deactivate the old version and overwrite with new files. Please make sure that you make a copy of existing files. Copy the files across and Activate again. DON’T forget to clear your browser cache (just in case)!
To get version 8.0.0, you must be a current customer and have purchased version 7 (Upgrades to version 7 are not eligible for free upgrade). Else please email me so we work something out.
100% compatible with WordPress 4.4+
This is my utmost pleasure to introduce you to this plugin called WordPress JC Coupon Revealer. Best compliment you can give me is to recommend it to your mates.
You may have tried the Lite version of this plugin and thought of upgrading to the Pro version. That’s really great. Now, I don’t really have any hard and Fast rules. You Pay once and you can use it on website owned by you. Checkout the licensing section for more details later in this post.
Get further 10% off with coupon 10OFF – Limited time only
Change Log for version 8.0.0 (January 2016 Update)
- NEW: Flash detection
- NEW: Copy button will hide properly if flash not found in iFrame view
- NEW: WordPress 4.4+ compatibility
- NEW: Style 9 will have social share button on mobile and tablet platforms too. Print button has been taken out for these platforms though.
- Fixed: Clean Style would force coupon click to open invalid tab
- Fixed: Style 2 would have bigger cover to hide coupons
- Fixed: A couple of issues with Style 9 (Responsive)
- and so much more
What do my customers say about this plugin
This is an extremely flexible, well maintained coupon plugin that is backed by exemplary customer support. Plugin could not be easier to use and will surly fulfill your needs. I would highly recommend if you are looking to run any sort of coupon based promotions.
Brian – http://www.altecdesign.com
Jaspreet, Thank you so much! I found so many options that has so many features and functions that I just didn’t need. I really was looking hard for a simple, easy to use coupon plugin that would just put the coupons I needed into posts and allow me to edit/change them without editing each post. This has really made sharing coupons with my readers a lot easier! And, your customer service is outstanding. Thank you for getting back with me so quickly on each and every one of my questions, even when I had a ton at the very beginning!
Beth – http://ingoodcents.com/
Thank you so much for your help Jas! I really appreciate your support and your plugin is simply incredible!
Important, Please read
Cost of this Plugin starts from $99.00 (NON REFUNDABLE). There are other options available. Be sure to check out the Pricing section (Scroll down). I think the cost is reasonable and it helps me pay my bills. But you can always contact me for a Discount Voucher, only if you think this plugin is worth less. No refund could be issued because of accidental purchase or change of mind and if you haven’t tried the lite version. If lite version does not work for you then PRO may not either. Please try it out before you buy this version.
I can fill this page with many testimonials but that’s not the intention. Intention is that You, my friend return from my blog happy.
Prerequisites for this Plugin
- PHP 5.2+
- WordPress 3.0+
|Bounce Manager||Yes (Creates an intermediate page, when user clicks on your coupon code, they will be taken to this page first before redirecting to target page.)|
|Ability to Print Coupons||Yes|
|Show Coupon and Destination URL on Same page||Yes|
|Add Post Meta box||Yes|
|Add Page Meta Box||Yes|
FREE for 1 Full Year
| Via Contact Me
24 – 72 Hours response
|Coupon Expiry Notifications||Yes|
|License options|| Single Server/Mulitple Server
|Auto delete coupons on expiry||Yes|
Download Test CSV Import File
Data that get transmitted
When you activate or deactivate this plugin your email-address and website name will be sent to this site. The same function also is responsible to alert you on any updates that may be available.
Below are the some of supported Coupon Styles.
Not all combinations covered in screenshots below
Style 1 (Fully Loaded)
Style 2 (Short)
Style 3 (Short and Wide)
Style 4 (Square)
Style 5 (Clean)
Style 6 Hide and Seek
Introducing in version 5.0 new style called slim. It is compatible with Sidebars, Mobile screens, and tablets too.
Style 9: Responsive
Show Coupon details and Destination URL on same page
- Initial Release
- Fixed several UI based issues.
- New Bounce Rate handler.
- New Style Name ‘Square’ added.
- Database Updates.
- Broken Import CSV functionality fixed.
- Fixed Email issue on related to voting numbers. Now 2 votes means 2.
- Coupon Type behaviour fixed for “On Click, Goto Destination URL”
- Fixed some Flash related issues on Firefox.
- Fixed date type pre selection issue while modifying a coupon.
- Fixed: Default width and height issue.
- Fixed: Top layer text should say “Activate Offer” for “Goto ULR” option for style 2.
- Fixed: Widget start and end tag will now be included properly.
- New: Category short code can be inserted now in Posts and Pages to list all coupons under category.
- New: Changed the Add coupon layout.
- New: Visual Indicator for Active and Expired coupons
- Enhanced: Coupon search filter.
- Tested Compatibility with WordPress 3.4
- Fixed Issues with popups getting blocked in Chrome and Firefox for Style 1-3
- Fixed CSS issue for Style 2. Overlay layer not covering full coupon.
- Fixed Copy to clipboard click margins for Style 1
v3.0 (December 2012)
- NEW Style 5 added
- NEW WordPress 3.5 compatible
- Custom Expiry date format
- You now have the ability to open destination URL in same window if deal takes user directly to affiliate URL.
- You can now choose Category for imported coupons
- FIXED: Coupon expiry date issue
- FIXED: Hover issue with Style 3
- FIXED: “Stuck at CSV verification” issue with Coupon imports
- Other performance and style improvements
v3.01 (January 2013)
- FIXED: bounce page showing message twice
- In style 5 when you click on “Reveal code” it takes you back to the coupon page.
- Maintenance release.
v3.5 (January 2013)
- Improved search
- Category now sort by name
- Sort coupons by expiry date, coupon name or category
- Category is now part of coupon search results
- Defaults can now be set for date format, reduce bounces and coupon types
- Date format changes can now be previewed
- Other performance updates
v3.5.1 (Jan 2013) – Recommended upgrade
- Bug where user click on modify button and coupon fields loose all its value has been fixed.
v3.6 (Jan 2013)
- NEW Auto update hook to WordPress updater, this means that if a new version is available I no longer have to send you an email. Below is the screenshot
v4.0 (Feb 2013)
- New Custom coupon language strings
- New Style added – Hide and Seek with option to share coupon on twitter and facebook
- Compatibility with many commercial themes such as PageLines, Premiumpress etc
- Compatibility with wordpress version 3.5.1
- Other performance enhancements
v4.5 (March 2013)
- New: Ability to print counpons
- New: A brand new style
- Enhancement: Coupon length could be 20 characters long
- New: Licensing introduced – A loose licensing model which is based on trust. I won’t give anything up but bad guys will steal anyway.
- Fix: Minor fixes for a couple of unsupported themes such as PageLines, Bizway etc
- Fix: Fixed language glitch in Style 6
- Fix: Fixed shadow glitch in Style 5
v4.6 (May 2013)
- New: You now have ability to schedule your Coupons with Start Date.
- New: Ability to show Coupon Details and Destination URL in same page.
- New: Ability to turn off voting.
- New: Support for Studio Press and Premium Press themes.
- Fixed: Custom language will not be applied in some styles.
- Fixed: Some themes shows list points
- Fixed: Print and iFrame pages will not be indexed in Search Engines as duplicates.
- Fixed: Minor issue for Style 4 on Premium press themes.
- Other: Important fixes.
Details 4.6.1 (June 2013)
- Fixed: Height issues with iFrame option
Details 4.6.2 (Aug 2013)
- New: All External links by default are nofollow. You are able to change this.
- Fixed: Sub menuMenu Item “JC Coupons” renamed to “Global Settings” under JC Coupons Menu
Details 4.6.3 (October 2013)
- Minor fixes
Details 5.0.0 (Dec 2013)
- New: Slim style for your sidebars and is compatible with mobiles and tablets.
- New: Coupon import string limit increased to 20.
- New: Minor database upgrade. This should not affect any of your current data.
- Fixed: Border color wont change in live preview for style 5
- Fixed: Fixed margins
- Fixed: Global borderless image style removed and is now replaced with one that works only on coupon markup.
- Fixed: Issues with dates during imports now fixed. This was not affecting a bunch, as long as you are using YYYY-MMM-DD format you should be ok
Details 5.1.0 (April 2014)
- Fixed: Datepicker issue with some themes
- Fixed: Copy to clipboard broken for some themes for style 3
- Updated: Copy to clipboard libraries and with it reported XSS vulnerability is now patched.
- Added: Support for WordPress 3.8.x
- Added: support for many new themes in market including ones based on bootstrap
Details 6.0.0 (November 2014)
- Added missing lang string for iFrame page.
- 100% compatibility with WordPress 4.x.
- Copy to clipboard function improvements.
- Compatibility with bootstrap based theme.
- Corrected CSS styles for short and wide style.
Details 6.1.0 (December 2014)
- Fixed: Destination URL field length changed from 255 max characters to any variable length
- Fixed: Search coupons by category was not working
- New: Removed usage of eval function so that plugin can be installed on hosting environments which do no allow using eval.
Details 6.2.0 (Feb 2015)
- Fixed: Fixed issues with search filter
- New: Added option to auto delete coupons on expiry
- New: Notification email will be sent when coupon is auto delete if marked for deletion on expiry
- Fixed: Other bug fixes and improvements.
- Fixed: Issues affecting activations with some customers has been fixed too.
Change Log for version 6.6.0 (Feb/March 2015 Update)
- New: Added click tracking
- New: You are now able to create members only coupon with smarty style, User has to be logged in to get access to coupon.
- New: Click tracking report can be exported to CSV
- New: You are now able to hide coupon and show them on click without taking user to another page.
- New: Updated language options
- Fixed: 5 reported bugs fixed
Change Log for version 7.0.0 (Nov 2015 Update)
- NEW: responsive style
- Fixed: 3 look and feel related issues
- Fixed: WordPress will auto updates coupon plugin to latest version as long as your purchase is made in last 1 year.
- Added: Coupon pro offers 100% compatibility with WordPress version 4.3.1+
- and so much more
Read comments what other people say, leave yours if you like this plugin that would be the best compliment.
Important: Some themes can break plugins thus it is important that you test out lite version of this plugin before you buy.
Tip on Search engines
If you would like search engines not to index plugin’s print page please use robots.txt file in your website root to exclude the print page. Just try cliking on the print icon and see if what URL is posted back to you and put that link structure in your robots.txt file.
Depending on the permalink structure this is one example to do that (read more about robots.txt optimization on wordpress website here)
CSV Fields are explained below
Exactly 13 Columns are expected in your CSV files in the same order as shown below. I’ve now made the Title case Insensitive.
Please note: there should be no space in column header e.g. “NotificationEmail” is right and “Notification Email” is wrong
|Value can be Merchant Name
Or anything that makes you
remeber what this Coupon is
|Title of the Code
|Can be Once of the following:
Values are Case Sensitive
|Date in Format
YYYY-MM-DDText can be anything like
|Length 12 characters. Message example15% Off||Your Destination URL||Your email that will get notifications||Number Of Votes that a code must get before notification kicks off||Any of the following values (case Sensitive)
To learn about this plugin please watch this Video
$99 (On Sale Now)
- You can use it on any 1 Site Owned by you
- Support Via Contact Me
- Includes all features
- Unlimited Coupons
- Unlimited Sites Owned by You
- Support Via Contact Me
- Includes all features
- Unlimited Coupons
- Unlimited subdomains
- Unlimited domains and sub-domains you own
- Upto 50 Client websites
- Support Via Email
- Includes all features
- Unlimited Coupons
- Why doesn’t it work for me?
– Make sure that you are using wordpress version 3.3.0+
– Make sure that your PHP version is greater than 5.2
– This could be something to do with incomparability with other plugins (Contact me, So that I can have a look)
– make sure that your plugin directory look like this /path/to/wordpress/wp-content/plugins/jcorgcoupons/ and jcorgcoupons.php is under this folder
- Can you make a custom coupon style for me?
– Well if I like your style I will put it in. Contact me discuss that.
- I try to upgrade from Lite version but WordPress show an Error
– make sure that you deactivate the lite version first and then activate this plugin.
- Will my existing coupons stay when I upgrade
– Short answer. Yes
Feature Requests or bug reporting
Just use comments I guess for nowOr use the Contact form below. I’ll see if I got something better in future.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION)
HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.